Which of the following pictures does reflect the state of anxiety more? Please let me know your opinion about it. I will let you know mine.




What do you do when you are nervous? I do read a novel, if a proper one, it takes me to a different world. Therefore, I forget about the cause of my nervousness.
P.S. have a look at this website
if you have time. It is amzing what you can do with math (conformal maps).
Tuesday, September 05, 2006
Anxiety
Posted by
Tamasha
at
3:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hi Sara, for me the fourth picture reflects the anxiety more than others.
Oh, Intersting, because for me was also the same, the 4th was the best and abit the 5th one.
barayeh man fekr konam avali sadegh basheh.
Well, for me the first one was definately the most anxious one. I amost felt anxious just looking at it!
Upon reflection, I think it's because the diagram is focused inwards towards a centre, but a centre which is hard to define unambiguously (because of the vague gap in the middle, i suspect). My sight is drawn inexorably towards the midle, but then wanders around without finding a stable place to rest on. Kind of like thoughts do when you're anxious, no? :-)
Ah, i see you have a second question. Must have been too anxious looking at picture number 1 to notice it!
Many, many moons ago I used to go outside and smoke a cigarette. or two. sometimes three... (get the idea?). Often ineffective.
A better way, at least for me, is to go out for a long walk at night, and try to understand what is it precisely that is at the root of the anxiety. Once it's identified it feels like i've domesticated the problem and it doesn't seem as worrying. And when it's understood it's always possible to think up a "plan B" just in case! :-)
Intersting, out of four 2 boys for 1st and 2 girls for 4th. however, too poor statistics to conclude anything. But thanks for leaving comments.
Post a Comment