Wednesday, September 20, 2006

My dissertation date

Today, I fixed my defense date on 16th March 2007. Hopefully, this will make me work hader and get rid of my PhD. This date means that the latest date I can submit my thesis is 1st Decemebr 2006. Some people say the time left is not enough for writing thesis. I do not know, but knowing myself, I know that I should have a tight scheduel to finish something. Then there are at least two months left for enjoying life.

Today, I had discussion with my supervisors about the draft of a paper. The result of discussion was that I should decide myself about some of the issues. I am approaching end of my PhD. I should be independent and take stand, somewaht scary!
More than that I should learn to take risk in science (and probably in life), which is even more scary. Somehow, I feel bewildered.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOURA........HOuRA

Tamasha said...

Who are you?