Friday, August 11, 2006

If I finish my thesis ….

All the time I am distracted from working. Although this is in the period that I should work very hard to conclude everything in my PhD on the one hand and arrange something for my postdoc to guarantee my future. Instead of doing and finishing thing all the time I think and plan about the time that I have finished my thesis and settle everything. In order to motivate myself to work hard now to get rid of things, I am going to make a list of things that I would like to do if I have finished things nearly until the end of October.

1- Traveling to Spain, Italy or Greece

2- Buying good Macro lens for myself and enjoy learning photography tricks

3- Attending dancing course

4- Learning ice skating

5- Thinking of a nice cover for my thesis

6- Reading novels, not that I am not reading now, but I want to enjoy my time only reading and not working

7-Learning Greek, Italian and Indian cuisines

Sometimes I think I need either to be organized (to come to work on time and leave on time ) or to find a job that does not need as much effort as a PhD. Any suggestion?

We will see how far I will go in my thesis until November and how much this plan I will afford to implement.

No comments: