I do not know why I always take things so seriously. When I was a child and my father was kidding with me, I started to cry. I looked simple-minded believing the jokes. And still the same story continues. For instance, look at the following email correspondence.
Can you tell me how I can increase my capacity of joking? It has several advantages. First, I will have more fun, especially now that I feel devastated with writing proposal. Secondly, I do not feel stupid.
Hi Everybody,
I hope you are enjoying summer and taking pictures.
Recently, I have set a photoblog, in which I put my favorite pictures.
http://pictureflow.blogspot.com/
Have a look at it if you get some time. I will be happy to hear your comments and suggestions for improving the pictures.
Cheers,
Sara
Hi Sara,
nice to see your still shooting pictures!
Took a look at the blog and looks great. Did you ever follow cources in photography or so?
I'm working on a somewhat similar idea, when it's done I'll dend you a mail.
greets, Michiel
Hi Michel,
I had the course with you in Crea, I was the only non-Dutch speaker.
Thanks for your compliments and I would be happy to hear your suggestions and comments about pictures to improve.
I am looking forward to hear about the photo page your are planning to make.
All the best,
Sara
Hi Sara,
offcourse I know who you are!
It was a joke my question ;-)
Are you doing well?
Maybe later more about the pictures,
Michiel
Copy, pasting the emails, I realised one of my problems is that I do not read the emails carefully. The first step to get the jokes.
Wednesday, August 30, 2006
Capacity of joking
Posted by
Tamasha
at
5:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
donot worry i wouldn't get the question as a joke too!
Post a Comment