I finished the 31st year of my life too. This time, on my Birthday I was quite relaxed. Neither a special day nor a sad one. After all I had crossed the border of 30 anyhow. Sort of got used to the new Era of my life ;). What is so much awarding about this age is my calmness. Now, I think getting old is not that bad, as long as you know what you want from your life and have achieved what you have dreamed! I am at an age that I am pretty independent and within the limits of life, still can do a lot for get the feeling of satisfaction. I know the answer of lots of the questions that were bothering my mind when I was a kid and have the choice of planning for my life.
Most importantly, I have learnt to be optimistic. This new attitude has been like a miracle in my life leading to lots of pleasant events daily.
Sunday, November 08, 2009
31st
Posted by
Tamasha
at
5:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I,m happy for u deeply, my dearest Sara
Post a Comment