Tuesday, September 08, 2009

New life

I feel so happy to live in Paris :)! although I still do not know many people and do not speak French. But I was aware of all this. Life sounds pleasant, having a suitable place to live and nice working environment. Furthermore after 6.5 years of Dutch food, I get a proper food for lunch which is quite an advancement. I think I feel so excited about it, because for the first time in my life I chose for it consciously knowing all the advantages and disadvantages of living in Paris.

I hope living in this new place gives me the opportunity to make all the changes I like to make in my life. I like moving every few years. going to a new place gives me the chance to meet new people from different nationalities and learning about their life experiences and ways of looking at life. Besides it has always acted like a switch to change my life style toward a better direction of feeling happier.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm happy for you darling :* Gazelle