It might look a bit bizarre but I do not feel so much attached to the Iranian traditions and doing them exactly the way they have been before. To me it can be fun to join some gatherings and be with people, no matter where they are from, as long as I enjoy spending time with them. I do not feel that much connected with all that is in Iranian culture, but even parts of it like sticking tight to the tradition of doing exactly things as the old times annoys me. The other part which is annoying me is the ignorance of some Iranians towards the peace and quiet of other people around them, that they live in modern cities and still keep things as if they lived in free villages.
I do not know maybe this traits do not belong only to Iranians but a lot of other people around the globe. All that I know it is not pleasant to me.
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
detached
Posted by
Tamasha
at
2:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment