A few times I have run into this sentence “The only non-variable thing is changing itself”. I like this sentence a lot. It gives me the energy to live. This tells me that life is a dynamic process with all hills and valleys.
I get the most devastating feelings when I feel that I can not change myself. I admit that there are things that are out of our control to change, but still the thought of a changeable life is giving me hope. This is to remind myself that how much I have changed over the last few years and how much room I will have to change in the future to make everything more pleasurable.
Sunday, October 07, 2007
Change تغییر
Posted by
Tamasha
at
5:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Life creates changes, and changes create life,...
آره سارا جان! آخع اگه اين تغيير نباشه كه مي پوسيم ما آدم ها. حتا اميد به تغيير هم انرژي دهنده است.
It's amazing how you changed so much in the passed years and still you are keeping your 'Sara'.
Still very original. :-)
Merci Nargil juni.
It is indeed true, once when I met my friends of secondary school after 15 years, they told me you have not changed at all. At that time I got disappointed though, but they meant just what you said.
I am just amazed that you got to this conclusion although you do not know me more than a couple of years.
indeed, change is good, but not just for the sake of change , but change for making yourself happier and more relax with what you are.
We all change, I think we change in at least two categories, the outer-side and the inner-side, your inner-side has not change, I know you for so many years and your core personality and values are the same, but your outer-side is just has polished, and smoothed by the time and experiences. We just are maturing, or aging? Whatever you like to call it ?:)
Maryam,
PS: I think it is a gift that you have that when your changes show the inner qualities, people become more attracted rather than running away!
Post a Comment