Monday, April 30, 2007

Another wish

The game is finished, but I still have wishes . It is funny when I wanted to play the game, I had to think to write 4th and 5th one, but now I remember a real one that might be possible. I would like to travel around the world and see all different cultures and ways of living and looking at the world. I also like to have city by city visit of Iran. I wish I get this chance.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is nice to see different places in world,one learns lots, just in travels. When I see someone which have different culture, I try to understand their culture(behaviours in different cultures has different meaning),if Their behaviour was good I will take and added to mine if not,....
till now I had friends from different places in world and I am happy from this, because I feel partly their culture...

Anonymous said...

سارا جون. بیا ایران شهر ها را با هم میگردیم. دلم برات تنگ شده