I submitted my thesis to the committee and got rid of it at least for a while. I know, I should modify some parts, but I will think about them later. At the moment I want to relax.
The PhD period was tough enough, so that I would not wish to repeat it. When I was in guidance school, I was enjoying it so much that I was upset that it ends and I had to go to a higher level. I wanted to stop the elapse of time. But PhD was a good way of making me to depart from student life naturally, with out any regret. I want to live life in a different style than before.
Tuesday, December 19, 2006
Thesis submitted
Posted by
Tamasha
at
4:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
che khob, Lucky you, that is great,
yeh soal dashtam barachi deltangid?
zendegi yani chi?
برات آرزوی موفقیت میکنم هم در PhD هم در تغییر روشت. تو حتما موفق میشی.
Post a Comment