گذشته تافته ای از هزار رنگ وپود می پوشد.
میلان کوندرا
Thursday, December 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I usually write here when I feel lonely, excited or feel like writing. This blog to me is a record of my moods and maybe knowing myself better. I know that two things give me a deep feeling of satisfaction and pleasure: 1. Learning any new piece of information that looks to me interesting and exciting 2. Deep feelings of intimacy and sympathy.
1 comment:
hi there
i came here through ur comment in Atashdan weblog.
Just wanted to say that I felt the same way,
I'm so glasd that you ended up to become more "girlY"
However, I'm still resisting that. unfortunatly my attitude now is "well this is me, I like the way I am" But seems like that doesn't work that well for me yet!.
I'll come and read ur weblog more often. And i wish u all the best on writting ur thesis,
and I hope you do more excersie, (that would helps out with leraning, gives u more energy too. and also can balance all the sugar u need to have!
Wish you all the best
Post a Comment