Monday, January 01, 2007

Game

Behnaz has invited me to a game (thanks) which originally planned on the occasion of Yalda night (the longest night of year celebrated by Persians). Although it is a long time after it, I think it is still fun and if you like you change the occasion to the new year. Thereason for replying late (sorry)to the inviatation is that I am on holidyas.

Now the game: List five things about yourself that few people know, and invite five bloggers to the game.

You know as long as I got invited to the game the following questions arose in my mind

1- Are the things that I think people know or do not know about me the same as what people think.
2- I classified them as positive, negative, and neutral features. I was wondering which type of them I should write. Finally, I decided to choose neutral ones.

Here, we go

1- As you can see from above, I have the tendency to take things serious and even make them complicated.
2- I usually like to analyze thoughts and events and I enjoy expressing things in a frame.
3- I like colorful things a lot and somehow I show a stronger reaction to colors than other features.
4- You know, when I was a child, I had colors for the days of the week : Mondays and Thursdays were red. Saturday and Sundays were milky white. Tuesdays were yellow. Wednesdays were white and eventually Fridays were something like below.





I think the one in my mind was more bright.

I also attributed colors to some of the people's names, for instance Sara is blue, Reza is yellow, and Peter is gray. But obviously, I have no logic behind it and even it is not necessarily related to my feelings. Probably it is related to my childhood experiences.

5- I enjoy reviewing my nice memories, although I do the same about unpleasant one at least when they have happened not so long ago.

Now I invite Farzaneh to the game.
Since not so many people read my weblog and most of the bloggers I know are already invited to the game I invite people that I guess may visit my weblog Raha, Atash and Atashdan and Iinvite Sarah to inaugurate her weblog on the occasion of the game.

P.S. I am curious to know how many of the items in the list are really known only by a few people.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's interesting to find a couple of similarities (items 1-3)...

By the way, congratulations on your PhD.

Tamasha said...

Thanks for your message. It is intersting to find similarities.

Anonymous said...

These colorful tags that you put on days are really exiting. And why fridays are like this?!!

Are you back, btw?

ale said...

I had a night discussion with a nice guy about colors of numbers. I see colors of number, he tought it was quite amazing =) I cannot see colors of day but for me for example 4 is yellow, 2 is red, 8 is blue and so on... nice game =) I will think about it!

Tamasha said...

To Behnaz:
thanks, I have no reason for that I shoud just clos my eyes to see what colour appears in my mind. I suppose it has something to do with my childhood.

To ale: Interesting that you also assign colors to colorless things such as numbers. Maybe you also can continue the game in your blog.