One of the unwanted consequences of writing thesis is putting on weight (at least for me). On the one hand I am less mobile and on the other hand I have a great tendency to eat much more than I need just to escape from working for a while. As a result, I have added a few kilos. To beat this unpleasant effect, I decided to do abdominal crunch exercises when I wake up in the morning at bed.
It is a sort of fun, somehow helps me to wake up. I do it when with closed eyes while still enjoy sleeping. I hope eventually will be effective in losing some of the fat in my belly. I have tried this exercise for a couple of days now. Hopefully I will keep on doing it.
Tuesday, November 07, 2006
sport just before waking up ورزش در خواب
Posted by
Tamasha
at
10:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment