Monday, November 27, 2006

My mood and an inconveniet truth

In the last few days, weather has been very nice compared to what is expected for this season, not so cold, a reasonable amount of sun and not too windy.
It directly affects my mood, so I really felt happy today when I cam to work around noon. However it is bad for ice skating, it was really bubbly and unsmooth ice yesterday at skating ring.

Another thing which concerns me is the facts about the global warming in the earth climate as was very well explained in movie I watched a couple of weeks a go "An inconvenient truth". I was so much impressed by this movie that I wanted to write about it right away, but you know being busy with thesis and a bit nervous.

Today, I feel good and decided to write. My good mood is partly a result of this global warming, but thinking about its consequences makes the smile disappear on my face. I recommend you to watch it and advertise to anybody whom you know around. I was so much stimulated by it that I thought we should organize public seminars in Iran about it.

Another side point about movie: I somehow learnt some tricks about having a good presentation. It was really a good one.

And since I see that some of my nice friends are coming to my weblog everyday, although I do not update it (thanks to you guys), I somehow felt the urge to write something but I needed a good mood.

Another reason for my good mood is that I could finally get over the interpretation and fitting of part of my data which I was struggling for a week and has kept me totally behind my schedule.

One piece of news! My proposal for EPSRC grant in UK is rejected. It means a harder life and spending a lot of time for applications for places that I am not really interested. However, I am not so unhappy, life will keep on going. Recently, I feel such a deep happiness inside me that I suppose nothing would change my state of happiness unless it is really dramatically tragic. I feel in some way enlightened as if my heart has found the pathway towards the life joy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So would you like to share the presentation tricks (from the movie) with us :)