Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Daily+trivial

I feel very well and somehow excited again.

1-I came back to writing thesis after some gap of 3 weeks. I wrote 5 pages which is mainly review of fluctuation-dissipation theorem. Nevertheless, I am happy with it. For the first day of warming up, it is satisfactory.

2-I am amazed with changes in my habits. I am generally a morning person. I am much fresher and more energetic if I wake up early and I feel that I can do a lot during the day. But recently because of my irregular schedule of doing experiments, parties, coming late to work and the gloomy weather of Amsterdam in mornings until 9-10 O’clock, I can not wake up early anymore. As a result I come to work mainly around 12-13 PM. It takes me a few hours to warm up after checking my emails and reading weblogs. Then, it comes the time to work, but then it is already 2-3 PM. After a few hours of working the hunger pops out. As a result, I do not get that much done until late evening. This has transformed me into a night-worker. To my own surprise, last night (actually, today morning) I stayed at work until 4:30 AM. Then I did not have to wake up today very early.

3-Becauase of some construction in my regular path to work, I had to choose a new route to work. It was a merciful change. I could see some beautiful scenery that I would not have seen otherwise, including a nice square decorated with colorful trees of fall season. I really enjoyed watching them and today I decided to spend some time to take pictures of these amazing colours of fall.

4- Our eyes are the best camera (trivial statement) but let's pay attention the the precious one and know their values. I tried to record some of the beauty of the fall, but it seems too difficult. My pictures do not show even a cent of the beauty of the nature that I can see with my eyes. Nonetheless, I am going to select a few of the pictures and put them on my photoblog.

5- Fall is beautiful (trivial again), the new thing is that I can feel its splendor.It seems that I am departing from my chronic depression and start to feel life.

No comments: