Monday, June 04, 2007

Summer and the colours

After some rainy days, the moody weather of Holland has become sunny again. This year I should not complain so much, since compared to the previous years the number of sunny days has been remarkable. What I like about sunny days here is the appearance of the city. City just looks colorful, bright and livelier. You can see people dressing in variety of colors and with nice colorful patterns. As a result of this I also got tempted to do buy some colorful and flower-patterned dresses. Such that when I went to buy my hair shampoo during the weekend, I bought three dresses in one run of shopping in less than an hour.

I see that here every small event can give people happiness, while in Iran people can not enjoy what they have (good sunny weather) and even girls with sober dressing are arrested :(.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As vacation I was near Netherlands border some days back, completely rainy,... Sun is really like gold here,...

Same world, same people and same time but different system of life,...
I agree you.