Friday, November 25, 2005

These days, I really enjoy reading weblogs of people. Being far from my home, that seems the only way to get news of my peers and how they think and develop in their life. There is another interesting point as well. I just discovered that how much I am involved with myself. I notice that not only I have not learnt to tell my feelings about people to them, but also I have not learnt to express my feeling about what happens daily around me. About the nice talk with a friend, a common feeling and exchange of smile as a sign of unanimity, a nice movie....

How long is it that I have forgotten to interact with the world around me? That is why I feel so hopeless every now and then.

I want to learn interacting with world at different levels.

There is another funny point as well. As soon as I make a new plan to change my life or work style the following questions raid in my mind:

1-How many Iranian bloggers exist? What fraction of them I can find interesting?

2- What is the number of movies produced per month in the world, in Iran ?
What is the number of movies coming to Amsterdam? How many of them are appealing to me and how many movies do I see per week?

3- Similar questions a bout books

4- Again analogous questions about physic articles related to my work

5-What is the total number of physicists in the world? What is the number in Iran? What is the percentage of women physicist? What is the number of jobs available? Where is my position in this world?


My observation about myself is that I can not live in the moment and enjoy doing things. I want to take control over things.

Anyhow, I suppose, still it would be interesting to find the answer of these questions.
Does anybody know about the numbers?

No comments: