Every now and then I mess up. Every small event can change my mood. I have lots of ups and downs. Sometimes I think, I really do not know what I want. I just know what I do not want. It is funny, because when Michel Foucault visited Iran, in the period of revolution in 1978, had an interesting observation: Iranians know what they do not want but they do not know what they want. Maybe I have inherited it just from that atmosphere, being born in the same year. I think sometimes, I want the inaccessible. That is why it is so much lovely and wanted.
Because I can not achieve it. Things immediately lose their value as soon as they are reachable. That is bad because I do not know the value of what I have.
I am seeking deep in my mind what are the nice moments that are always precious and have an eternal joy. I find them only in one place. When I have been with people and had a common feeling. When there have been nice friends around sympathizing with me.
Saturday, November 26, 2005
Posted by
Tamasha
at
6:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment