Thursday, August 02, 2007

I miss writing! & lazy: scattered writing پراکنده گویی

It is a long time that I have not written and I miss writing. There were several times that I really felt like writing, but either I did not have time to write, or I could make some time but I was lazy, since even lazy writing uses consumes some phosphor of the brain, at least for me. Even a couple of times I wrote the text but I did not type it and worse than that I typed it but I was too lazy to edit it. As a result I did not publish them until they got old and no more reflecting my moods. My English writings always need editing and my Persian typing is too slow. But now I really miss writing and decided to write though not feeling like editing. I just want to write despite the fact that I have slept 12 h last night and have been late at work for 3.5 hours. The writings have no logic but reflecting my moods.



from: http://home.att.net/~Fractals_3/FotD_07-01-06.html

0-My house is a bit organized now, so now I feel a bit more relaxed.
1- The only useful thing that I have done today is to send the proof corrections of my paper. I hate this journals with page limit that make you o go over and over your paper to make it shorter and shorter.
2- It is more than 4 hours that I am at work, nothing useful yet done. I think some of my friends and former supervisor would say we are not surprised. Especially that one of them told me that you have just started your job 1 month and you want to go on holidays.
3- I do not know if I should accept that I am non-linear and can not work in a regular manner or still try to change this long-lived attitude. I suppose I have slightly improved since 4.5 years ago. At times I have paid expensive costs for my chaotic patterns of life. So the common sense says change it at least partially.
4- Living in a provincial city of Holland exposes me more to the Dutch culture. It gives me motivation to learn Dutch langue that frankly speaking I do not find it a nice one. Furthermore, it makes me more familiar with the logic of the Dutch. It becomes more and more clear to me that the governing culture in Holland is economy and business oriented. For instance, one of these Dutch guys was saying that they tune the number of physicians in such a way that always there are fewer doctors than needed. In this way the doctors have no problem of unemployment and can earn a lot of money. I can see that very well having some friends who got involved with the hospital. The medical system of Holland is not so good. You can wait a long time in the emergency queue; surprisingly Barbania says the same thing about France. Worse that that when doctor wants to decide about a patient first he chooses the method that costs less for the insurance that what is good for the health of patient. To me this does not sound logical or maybe it is, what do you think about it?
5- Something good: I have a very nice and kind landlord. He helped me with fixing some stuff at home and more importantly when I had fixed my wardrobe wrongly and frustratingly I thought there was no way to correct it, he helped me to disassemble and reassemble it. He seems to be enjoying that I have painted the house and try to clean every part of house. He is an old Dutchman who can not speak English. I have to pull out all the few number of Dutch words that I know from the depth of my brain to communicate with him.
6- I am happy that I have good friends, although I am not living the same city as them anymore.

7-Today I discovered how I could read the weblogs of persianblog again. I had to change the .com by .ir. It was really mood-elevating to be able to read your favorite blogs.

There were other things I wanted to talk about, but I feel tired now. I have decided to write my lessons that I get from my daily life but maybe later, when I have collected some phosphor in my brain

Postscript: imagine, what would happen if my boss reading this blog :).
.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is nice to see you again, after a long break....

Anonymous said...

Nice to see a new post after a long while :-)
Sarah