
I am reading the book, “One” by Richard Bach; it is a sort of fiction. I like it because of the freedom of his thoughts to fantasize his desired type of world. I enjoy going with the stream of the fiction.
The story is about a couple who under the spell of quantum physics are projected into an alternate world in which they exist simultaneously in many different incarnations. They can travel to the past and future and see the lives their counterparts who live in parallel with them and have chosen different paths for their lives. This might be very far away from reality but I find it fascinating.
Now that I have released myself from the constraints from religion, I can leave a probability for the existence of parallel worlds and being born several times. This gives me more interesting view about life than the religious one. According to the religion you are going to an another world that is supposed to be the reflection of what you have done in your previous life and you will be punished for your mistakes and no more chance for compensation.
However, the feasibility of several lives each time with a different identity but the same entity is an exciting idea. What the author wants to illustrate is the tendency of human to evolve and develop towards a better being. Thinking that there is always an opportunity to experience what you want deep in your heart and compensate your mistakes is very relaxing.
In their trip to future, they visit a counterpart of themselves in the era that there is no more war and instead very exciting air cruise competition shows.
In this period people have reached to a sufficient level of consciousness and perception to realize that disadvantages of hostilities dominate their (if any) rewards. In this golden era everybody has a relative welfare and individuals have learnt how to fulfill their needs and empty their excitements without hurting others. What a nice dream world! How far are we from it? I wish we would be very close to the wonderful world of this fiction.
Sunday, July 23, 2006
Parallel lives
Posted by
Tamasha
at
9:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment