I usually write, when I am very gloomy, to empty all the mess is going in my mind. But this time I would like to write, because I am so excited about life. Not that some thing special has happened in my life. However, nothing bad has occurred either. Of course, as usual there are things to concern about, such as I am behind my schedule as usual, I should write my thesis and papers and find a job. But I am not in the mood of being stressed. If it had been several months ago, I would have written: being lonely and not being loved by somebody is frustrating. Now I do not have this concern at all, not that I am with somebody, no it is not anymore that important for me. There is something that has changed in the last few months, I have more connections with people and I have tried to interact with the nature, part of it being the people. I am becoming part of the flow of nature. It might be that I do a random zigzag and deviate from the path, even that would also be part of life fun. I know what has changed my way of looking at life, independent of what is happening around me.
Today I woke up late; I took my time to get ready. But I did not blame myself for it.
I enjoyed wandering in the open market, watching people doing shopping, listening to the live music in the market, taking my random pictures.
I am so excited about this feeling and this internal joy that I would like to record it just in the moment and as “Forugh” has said: “remember the flight; the bird is going to die”.
Friday, April 07, 2006
Posted by
Tamasha
at
8:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment